You are here

Report a Claim

The Michigan Grocers Fund works with York Risk Services Group (York), a Third Party Administrator, to handle the processing and adjusting of claims. MI Grocers Fund members should make every effort to report claims within 24 hours of the injury.   When filing a claim, you are completing a Form100 that is required by the State. This form can then be sent by email, fax or mail to:

    York Risk Services Group (York)
    Workers’ Compensation Claims 
    PO Box 620
    Howell, MI 48844-0620

    Phone: 800.533.9366 

Click here to REPORT A CLAIM