Skip to main content

Report a Claim

The Michigan Grocers Fund works with Sedgwick Claims Management Services, a Third Party Administrator, to handle the processing and adjusting of claims. MI Grocers Fund members should make every effort to report claims within 24 hours of the injury.   When filing a claim, you are completing a Form 100 (PDF) that is required by the State. This form can then be sent by email, fax or mail to:

Sedgwick Claims Management Services
Workers’ Compensation Claims 
PO Box 620
Howell, MI 48844-0620

Express Fax: 866.261.5795
Express Phone: 877.852.0240

Access Code: MGF4savings  (needed for reporting claims)

Online Reporting: MI Grocers Fund Intake - 7127
Express Email: MI Grocers Fund WC Claim